Blueface is constantly seeking hardworking and dynamic individuals to join our team and help us continue to provide cutting-edge, innovative services and solutions to our customers.
We are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
For more information about these or other positions, please contact email@example.com.
Find out more about Blueface here.
Due to rapid expansion, Blueface is looking for enthusiastic, self-starters to join our sales team. You should be an ambitious graduate looking to gain experience in an innovative Irish business disrupting the telecoms market. You are driven and eager to break into sales to position yourself for excellent opportunities and career growth. Blueface is looking for smart graduates who are at ease selling to a range of prospects from an SME business owner to an IT director in a blue chip multinational. You should be comfortable interfacing with potential clients to diagnose their needs, analyse their current set-up and sell the benefits of Blueface. You’re a challenger and self-motivated to reach your goals.
The sales executive will be a key member of the Blueface sales team, reporting directly to the Business Development Manager.
Prospect, qualify, develop and close leads
Interact with prospects via telephone, email, and IM
Successfully manage and overcome any objections
Build rapport with prospects to be a trusted resource
Achieve weekly and monthly sales targets
Dealing with sales queries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner using excellent customer service and selling skills
Developing a knowledge of Blueface’s products/services, policies and procedures
Take ownership of customers’ sales & sales administration requirements and liaising with support to resolve any technical issues in a timely manner
Provide accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast by maintaining the CRM
Your Core Skills
Apply now to become the newest addition to the Blueface team.
Superior communication skills (oral and written)
Passionate, energetic and empathetic
Focused on the success of the customer’s solution
Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative sales team
PC proficient knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Type: Full-time & Internship Positions Available
Compensation: Negotiable – Base Pay & Commission
Customer Support & Account Management Representative
Due to significant growth, recruitment is now underway for experienced Customer Support and Account Administration Representatives with outstanding customer service skills and a focus on problem resolution. Areas of responsibility shall include Customer Base Management, Customer and Technical Support.
- Communicate with customers by telephone or by email in order to provide information about products and services, to make amendments to accounts, or to address and resolve technical, service & support issues as necessary.
- Provide positive and customer-centred support at all times, listen attentively to customers’ needs, reach agreement about their issue and drive it to a resolution.
- Troubleshoot technical issues through a solutions orientated approach.
- Educate customers about Blueface’s support options, online tools, and self-help or tutorial training resources
- Recommend improvements in products, services, or billing methods and procedures in order to prevent future problems and solicit sale of new or additional services or products where appropriate, or pass such opportunities to the Sales team.
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated departments for further investigation.
- Participate in Customer Service and Account Management projects and initiatives as required.
- Assist with account management functions including, but not limited to, number porting, billing, set up of special call features and such other duties as may arise from time to time.
- Communicate positively at all times with team members, customers, and other partners to ensure that a best-practice and team-focused approach is maintained to ensure all customers receive the highest possible standard of service and support.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly reliable and focused individual with ambition and a proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding & customer centric environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a role that values the importance of customer experience whilst contributing to a fun and high performing team. The role requires the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in Retail, Technical Support, Help Desk Support or Customer Service
- Working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications, email and internet
- Ability to excel in an energetic, fast paced, customer focused environment, along with strong attention to detail and a thorough knowledge of the business.
- Excitement and passion for Blueface products and the ability to share this passion with the customer.
Blueface HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin. The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transport links, while all the amenities of Dublin city (parks, cinemas, theatres, bars and shopping) are all within walking distance. There are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and the spectacular Dublin coastline is just a 20-minute drive away.
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Associate
- Function: After-Sales / Customer Service
- Industry: Telecommunications
- Compensation: Very favourable package, negotiable depending on skill-set.